indyRIOT - the alternative to social media
Is there an alternative to Social Media?
Yes, indyRIOT has created a self-service social community platform.
Taking the best from social media combined with a powerful content management system and unique user engagement and management tools...and you have indyRIOT!
What does this mean from community managers & builders?
You can build your community, in your way, on your domain.
Without having an in-house tech team or large budget, by offering a unique combination of:
- Content management platform: editor for blog posts, landing pages, events, projects
- Advanced Job posting & Hiring modules: deploy applicant submission & tracking tools for you and your members today!
- User and Entity profiles: users can have a profile that others can connect with, entities (companies, things - for example stores, products) can also have profiles.
- Identity control & access management: design your own sign up flow, with options for identity verification, gather custom data to understand you community
- Personalization: let users discover valuable content and find relevant people to connect with our recommendation engine and knowledge graph
- User engagement: private messaging/chat for users, short-form posts & personalized newsfeed, forum
- Data management and control: import/export data about community members, integrate with other services you use, create a safe environment with moderation features
- Revenue options: let community members access premium content with subscriptions.
Customers are currently trying to build this through custom developed websites that often end up costly, or combining different off-the-shelf tools that results in a fragmented fan & member experience.
indyRIOT is an online social community platform that makes this all much easier and smoother for both community managers and builders and importantly for the fans, members and users.